Saturday 6 October 2012

Good Thing #8

A couple of weeks ago I needed a meal idea in a hurry - as in sitting-in-the-parking-lot-of-the-grocery-store-finishing-my-list-hurry.  I went to Food Network (wonder if there is an app?) and under quick fall week night meals I found Skillet Rosemary Chicken.  It is finger licking good!  The dish is easy enough for week nights, as promised, but also fancy enough for dinner guests.  I used legs and bone-in thighs because I find the meat juicier and more flavorful plus less expensive.  This week I threw in a few carrots since I had them on hand.  The dish is also a good one because it is easy to pop on a lid and hold it in a warm oven until dinner.  Bon appetit!  


post signature

1 comment:

Quiana said...

I didn't see an email on your site so posting here; saw this today and thought of you!: http://joannagoddard.blogspot.com/2012/10/english-words.html