Saturday 7 September 2013

5 on friday(ish) ~ take 5

1.

I've wanted to learn how to create mood boards and downloaded Photoshop months ago, but never to took the time to try it. Next Friday, Mary Kate has her first middle school dance.  The package man brought the following selections...
2.

When in Oklahoma City last weekend we went to an amazing restaurant...Kitchen No. 324, located downtown at 324 N Robinson. I ordered the Bacon and Monterey Jack Strata...

I am a bacon fanatic and they possibly have the best bacon in the universe. They call it small batch bacon. They cure and smoke bacon and salmon on-site. It is exciting to see OKC join the local food movement and this food was top notch. If you are ever OKC I highly recommend this place.

3.

Caroline made this card for Brent...


4.

Bathroom selfie...was in a hurry before I was caught...


5.

Baby riding Nana's deer...


post signature

No comments: