Tuesday 27 April 2010

Daybook

Outside my window... a warm and sunny Spring day!

I am thinking… of what else I’d like to accomplish today. 

I am thankful ... the worst of the jet-lag is over. 

From the children’s rooms…they both went to sleep without trouble and stayed in their beds all night for the first night since we returned. 

From the kitchen... black beans but served how?  That is the question.  We made snickerdoodles last night.  I was not able to find cream of tarter here.  But we have it now. 

I am wearing... running clothes.    

I am creating ... ribbon covered balls to fill a bowl. 

I am going.... to finish unpacking my suitcase TODAY. 

I am reading... The Elegance of the Hedgehog – I am going to finish it. 

I am hoping... this post trip state of mind will never end.

I am hearing...Georgie playing in his bed after a nap. 

Around the house... we are settling in.    

One of my favorite things... summer uniforms.      

A few plans for the rest of the week... laundry, a couple of coffees, looking forward to a three day weekend.    

A picture thought...


post signature

1 comment:

Judith and Lance said...

As usual, love the day book, it lets me into your daily life and what is happening w/ you, oftentimes some parts are strangely similar to mine. Guess that's how it is as a stay at home mom's, huh? George it so cute. Mom said he was a doll@