Thursday 1 July 2010

Party, Party, Parties

One of my many "things" are:  parties.  I just adore them!  Planning and selecting the theme, invitations, decorations, food, favors - it is so much fun.  I am very excited because we have a party two weekends in a row.  This weekend we are throwing a 4th of July celebration.  Loads of red, white and blue, hot dogs,  watermelon and rice krispie treats.  Invitations set the tone...

tiny prints (& they ship to the UK)

Next weekend is George's giraffe 1st birthday party!

But now I need to finish tying blue bows on 30 of these...

post signature

2 comments:

David, Julie, Dakota, Emma, Wyatt, and Abbie said...

How fun! I want to come to your 4th of July birthday party and George's 1st birthday party with the giraffe theme! I know they'll be so fun and creative! You always think of the best ideas!!! Have a wonderful time having 2 fun party weekends!!!! :)

Julie :)

Barbara said...

Fun! Happy Fourth from across the pond!